MSC seeks host for 2016 Nationals
MSC is accepting Expressions of Interest for hosting the 2016 Canadian Masters Swimming Championships, to be held May 20-23, 2016.
Please find below some very important documents. Make sure you read them carefully before preparing your bid.
It’s important to note that MSC is co-organizer and that it is part of the decision-making process.
Your expression of interest should include the following information.
- Chair of the Organizing Committee
- Name of the facility
- Confirmation that the facility is available Friday to Monday of the long weekend in May
- Your experience as host of a masters meet
- Pool description and proposed meet format
- Pool configuration:
- Pool depth: Min: Max:
- Pool width:
- # of lanes :
- Availability of warm up/down pool and specifications :
MSC will invite successful Expressions of Interest to submit a more detailed bid.
Please submit your Expression of Interest by Friday, March 20th, 2015.
The winning bid will be contacted no later than April 17th 2015 and will have 3 weeks to come to agreement on a contract with MSC.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair, MSC Nationals Committee